Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user May 29

Mr.Randell Stevenson lied to the FCC in a method to stop all crimnal investgation into Att.

The agent in Gaum used a fraudulent check detaimed from my bank as payment. This explouded to a complete and savage attempt to extort money.

Randale can i borrow your wife to show her what you did in a crimnal action from ATT.Your presdent Sectary lied to a usa government and you are subject to a civil RICO act.

Original review posted by user May 26

Direct TV installer arrived late and started the install.He was on his phone talking to his girlfriend not at all what i assumed.

He then informed me he had no ground rod. I am a Electical Contracter and he asked if i get him one. I said i guess so i went to get one. Direct TV has certain Specs for everything.

I questioned him on this and he said he had no clue. So am i liable or is he. The costumer service is the worst and now my bills are always riasing and found out tonight my bill increase after 5 months by 50.00 and this where im leaving. The agent told me did i read the contract and my response was i didnt have my lawyer there to read this document.

However when i supply the part it legally voided the contract but not in there eyes.

He did admit this the way to retrieve there funds in 12 months even if they are horrible.Everyone that feels this way should launch a class action law suit against Randell Stevens the CEO of AT&T and take his pension

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments