My daughter called to cancel Direct TV at her rented home and setup new service at her new home.She used her own credit card for her new address.

My wife's card was used for the old residence. We shipped all the equipment back in the box provided to avoid the equipment charge. Direct TV continued to charge my wife's' credit card to the tune of $518.00 over a two month period for the old residence that my daughter no longer was at. Direct TV refused to reverse the charges, claiming my daughter was still using the service.

What complete BS. Either Direct TV is completely incompetent or they are intentionally perpetrating fraud against us and presumably other consumers. This is not over. The parent company is AT&T who is our cellular phone provider for four (4) phones.

They will make this right or we plan to move our entire family over to another carrier. The customer service for Direct TV was arrogant and dismissive. Big mistake.

We will not roll over for for this.#corporatearrogance #fraud #FCCareyoulistening

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of directv customer care from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments