I am disappointed in your choice of channels for those of us who can't afford the more expensive lineup.I just changed to the Family package and out of the nearly 60 channels, at least 15 are devoted to religion, 6 are intended for children and 2 channels are not even activated.

2 of the four music channels are religious music and the other two are for children. I am a Christian but don't appreciate being bonbarded with it. It would be nice to be able to listen to something a little more upbeat.

I will continue this package but wish you had considered throwing in a couple others like Lifetime or Bravo.

Between the religious channels and kids programming, TV watching is fast taking second place to reading a good book.Thanks for listening.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I agree with the comments above.In addition to a selection that is poor, the sound is a problem.

When the constant endless commercials are on, the sound blasts and has to be turned down.However, films- especially- are so low (sound) that one misses what is being said. And lastly, we were given a "three month free package" of SHOWTIME around three months ago. The choice was nine channels, with a poor selection of films.

This month we received notice that on 2-9 - "new" charges would begin.I called and was told that new charges would add three dollars to our bill- nothing in writing- but that we could have three months of SHOWTIME- again nine channels, and the SAME FILMS are played that were on five months ago- however- there were a few grade B films added that were awful- and I noted that some of them were modified- missing parts- the sound is worse than ever, and reception is a problem if we experience even one raindrop.

I intend to look into discontinuing service- but we need the internet (wireless) so we are stuck..