After Direct Tv applied our payment to wrong account & harassed us and treated us like dirt, we, not them, had to prove the payment by providing front & back of canceled check.After two letters, two fax's and numerous calls to the VP I received a phone call from a vip assistant stating that it was their mistake, sorry for the poor customer service and they would credit our account a $28 credit divided up monthly as soon as we brought our account up to date.

That was done and no credit. I called their lousey customer service again and was told there was no notes on the account to that effect. So in addition to the insult once again they have the worst customer service in the U.S.A. They truly are a company that has no public "face: and management hides from the consumers.

I am suppose to chase them down for the paulty sum that was suppose to pay for the past due bill collection harassment that was their mistake."WRONG"> They may not think their customers are of any value and that is why they have to "BUY" new ones!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments