I was told to submit the rebate before installation in order to receive it faster but when I tried the site indicated that I had no order for installation.After installation I tried to submit my rebate again but the site kept freezing up & not allowing me to finish.

I then mailed my rebate form and almost 3 mos later received a post card stating that my package was not eligible.

I had sent several emails to direct tv which all responded with stating I was eligible.I called and was told to wait 3 more mos.

Class Action Suit

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.