I turned my set on and went to menu which had changed formats and couldn't read the screen without getting up and standing in front of the screen. It's bad even with the 50" set.

The background and the text make it nearly impossible to read. Definitely NOT an improvement ! It's confusing to try to figure out how to delete something that you just watched. Finally figured it out.

You have to choose info then the menu comes up to the left and you can scroll to choose delete.

I'm sure it gets better with practice but the visual part is nothing that can be fixed. Going to have to get a small pair of binoculars to keep by the bed and chair so I can read the thing if I don't want to walk over close.

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

hate, hate that I to cant see the menu after my contract is up I will get rid of direct tv.

I totally agree the new layout is awful!!! Please fix this, best way would to go back the way it was!!

ditto

I agree with all of the comments voicing dissatisfaction with the new format. Terrible & totallyconfusing to navigate.

Sometimes my remote won't respond when I try to change the channel.You need to go back to the drawing board. There was nothing wrong with the previous format.You broke it, please fix it.

New guide is horrible. Best upgrade for direct tv would be for AT&T to not be involved. Good product ruined by corporation who does not care about customers.

DAMN DON'T FIX IT IF IT AIN'T BROKE...DUMBEST THING DIRECT TV HAS EVER DONE, BEEN CUSTOMER SINCE IT WAS PRIME STAR, OVER 18 YEARS...I HATE IT ! CHANGE IT BACK !!!!!!

The new user guide is a train wreck. Was going to switch my WiFi to ATT but I've lost faith after this terrible lack of customer consideration with this Direct TV Guide. My husband is ready to go back to cable.

Every Direct TV user I know say the same thing. it's to small, confusing, and far less user friendly.

Why changes were made and the size of print is beyond sad.

Elderly people are again left without consideration. Change back.

I ALSO HATE IT, impossible to read without walking across the room. Hate the blue box that pops up when checking the guide/menuWhy can't they leave things alone. it is as if anytime someone comes up with a "solution" they make it worse.Did I say how muchI HATE IT.

Hype your message here:AT&P SUCKS -- NO OTHER ANSWER FOR THE CHANGE THEY MADE.No warning to customers, they don't {{Redacted}}

I DO NOT SEE THE NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WORKED PERFECTLY WELL. TOO SMALL TO READ.

CAN'T READILY SEE WHAT SHOWS ARE COMING ON EACH CHANNEL BY TIMES. RECORDING AND DELETING SHOWS TOO COMPLEX TO EASILY CHANGE. EVERYTHING SAYS "TO BE ANNOUNCE"--TERRIBLE.GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!!!

NEW AND DIFFERENT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN BETTER.PLEASE EXPAIN THE NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WORKED. IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS A SECOND THOUGHT.

the new format sucks ,waste of time and money. If you would really like to improve direct TV let us buy only the programs we want and stop running the same old tired movies on a three month cycle.

I agree I am not liking this new guide menu either, the wording is so small I cannot read it from my chair. Why did you do this without notification to the customers. I like the old menu better

#1471944

I hate this new guide why can't you all leve stuff alone that was workingfine the person that made the new one was not thinking about the older people we should had a choice

this redesign is horrible,what idiot changed it? the writing is too small to see,doesn't give the date of the show,for instance,if I tape all the shows,ex; Blue Bloods..it doesn't give the date so I can quickly delete the ones from 2 years ago.I hate it and am considering changing to another company when my contract is up..Please change it back, after reading the reviews,I won't be the only customer you lose

Hate the new screen format

to Charon nethery #1471573

Hate it!!

I have a headache from trying to read new fonts. Terrible refinement.

A dreadful upgrade.Kept it brief as I’m taking some Tylenol.Really? A refinement?

A T T AND DIRECT T V YOU GUYS DID US WRONG , I WAS TOLD THAT THE CHANGES WERE FOR THE BETTER . WRONG... THE RESPONSE TIMES ARE SLOWER AND SLOWERI THOUGHT MY REMOTE NEEDED REBOOTINGIF IT DOESN'T GET BETTER I'M SWITCHING

DITTO Worst CHANGE EVER !!!!!!