New York, New York
4.4K views 21 comments

Their new trick is they lock onto your computer so you cant refresh your service and they dont have to deal with you in that manner,,i am a new customer ,,my service has been down more than operational,,can get techs or anyone to come repair this,,but they keep billing,,,some one rich needs to sue them as well as dish,,,both companies operate the same,,,sign you up then they are through with you...i dont auto bill,,at least they cant get in my account. what does any one do ,,all are at their mercy..old people are being ripped off by lack of knowledge.

Review about: Signal Loss.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

LIttle old lady

DirecTv customer, self-described during a chat with D-tv Customer Service representative as "Little old nearly-homebound lady" stated a wish to get a lower-cost channel availability from D-tv.

Customer Service Rep, hereafter called "Rep," and the little old lady discussed "Which programs do you really, really like and wish to keep?" Lady mentioned a few channels such as LMN, OWN, AMC, and other similar programming choices.

Little old lady, two days after the on-phone chat with Rep, was stunned to turn to several preferred channels and find that those particular channels had been removed from the line up of wanted channels. NO, there was no D-tv-to-customer notification that the channel line up would be seriously altered.

And we are PAYING for this?? Amazing.

Seems that Ms Rep rather overlooked Lady's stated preferences, hmm? Little old lady will now get in touch with Customer (dis)Service at D-Tv. Yes it will be difficult to keep from raging about the high-handed tactics of Rep...

New Castle, Delaware, United States #708379

:grin :( direct tv single sucks every time it rains hard or the wind blows hard we loose single lets hurry up and get the wire under ground like FIOS would be really nice.

really
to Anonymous #713478

Ummm..it would not be satellite service if the signal came from a wire underground...it would be cable service.

Bob

you can bet your bb, that I will have dish tv before the next bill becomes due. Direct treats your terriable. :sigh

christina hall

they shut off my direct tv because att takes their money first , and now no tv ugggg

sandrag@att.net             el

i like to get channel # 605 :? :?

peter

I only wach a few good cannels I don't need the package.

Ellen

The first sentence of my complaint is supposed to say, I can't think of a service that I have had to deal with that was worse than Direct TV. Everything about is terrible: customer service really bad, internet really slow buffering constantly,TV a joke

Ellen

I can't think of a service that I have had to deal with that was TV.90% of there channels are informercials,shopping and duplicates of those channels.

One night a channel comes through the next you are told it isn't in your subscription. I complete messed up my Netflix and online videos by buffering every couple minutes and secons respectively. For 2 months I tried to get them to correct this problem.

In the end I just gave up on them and went back to pricey Cox Cable to save myself from a lot of headaches and frustration.No more satelites dishes for me when my subscription is up the dish is a goner

Kate