I switched a few months ago from Direct TV to another provider in the Denver area.Today I received a bill that is supposedly for a PPV on 9/21 over a month after I had returned their equipment.

I called to ask how I could be charged for a PPV when I did not have an active account with them on 9/21. Incredulously they told me that it was not for 9/21/2011 but for 9/21/2008, over three years ago. I don't know how they can expect anyone to have confidence that their billing system can be considered trustworthy enough to believe that they just discovered this omission and that I had not paid for it three years ago.

No way are they getting this payment from me.I am also never going to use their services again.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I had Direct TV for over 2 years.I had plenty of issues but was under contract.

When I switched last month I requested a final bill which I paid same day I received wrote on it FINAL PAYMENT and did not think anymore about it until I received another bill for PPV movies. I called to see about it and they said it was for movies more than 2 years ago. I told them that PPV was blocked from day one and they said anyone who picked up my remote could order anything without permission. I sent a written complaint to the billing dispute dept.

They called and said the bill stands. I asked if I could receive that in writing and was told that they are not allowed to put it in writing and that is their policy. This makes no sense to me.

First that they can bill years later and second that they are not allowed to answer a dispute in writing, they can however read their computer screen to you.I do not have a hard time hearing, I just wanted to get the response in writing.

I had Direct TV for over 2 years.I had plenty of issues but was under contract.