I've had DirectTV for 4yrs, during that time I moved and have had for 1.5 years.I'm now moving again and had to cancel because unable to use DirectTV in new place.

I was told I had a contract for 5 more months. I told them I didn't sign a contract and my year was up. I was then informed a new contract started for 2 years when they gave me a new HDreceiver.

I had purchased my own HDreceiver 2 years ago and was not advised I would be in a 2 year contract.Pissed

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more