I moved from Florida to Virginia on June 1,2010. I cancelled with Direct TV on 15 May,2010. When we rented a place we were told we could not put up a dish on the property. I contacted Direct TV, They deducted $127.00 from my account, without authorization, to complete the contract.

I returned their equipment in their boxes immediately. on July 29,2010 they deducted 178.50from my bank, again without prior authorization for non return of equipment.

I contacted them and traced the shipment. They received the equipment on July 7,2010 and the information was not communicated to their billing department.

When I contacted them again and gave them the information, I was told a refund check would be in the mail in 5-7 business days. 10 days later I phoned again and they could not locate the problem, I started all over again! I was told then 8-10 business days I would receive a check.

20 days later no check, This time I was told it would be six to eight weeks since the final transaction before I would receive a check.

They are prompt to get their money but it takes forever for the refund, even when it is their fault!!

Oct 7,2010 I received my refund check, what should have been $178.50 was 158.50. I called again, got the run around from India and demamded a supervisor. Mark got on the line and said the $20.00 shortage was a billing adjustment when we discontinued service. That is BS!! I paid the final bill in June,2010.

The next step is the TV News Crew and Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments