I recently signed up with Direct TV, first it took the technician 7 hours to hook up my cable in two rooms and 10 minutes after he left, the bedroom signal kept going in and out.I called his supervisor to inform him of the problem (tried to the call the technician on the number he left me and it wasn't working!!!!) and the supervisor never returned my calls.

On March 4th one of their fast talking representatives contacted me to offer as new direct tv customer a special promo offer. Since I was already getting Sho-time free for three months as a new customer they would give me Sho-time free for another 3 months and the HBO package for 3 months for $5.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I agreed. He stated I should be receiving HBO in a couple of hours and welcomed me to direct tv family and hung up before I could ask any questions!!!!

I checked later on that evening and there was no HBO. I called customer service the next day to asked them what happened to the special promo per the phone call I received the previous day; and was told that was for new customers and they had no record of any offers being made. What in the world???? I never had any problems like this with COX!

I requested to speak with a supervisor and was placed on hold for 20 minutes...really??? When the person came back on the line she stated she could offer me the HBO package for $5.00 off bringing the price to $22.???.

All I could say to her was I should have NEVER signed up with Direct-TV.As soon as this contract is over, I am so outta here!!!!

Review about: Directv Deal.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

After the installation was complete, my local channels would go in and out of service.It kept saying locating signal.

It was only my locals.

So when I called DirecTV, they said they will have to call a service technician and I'd have to pay $50 for it.Wow!

This happens over and over with DirectTV,one service rep will tell you one thing and another tells you they do not know what you are talking about and there is nothing noted.By creating confusion for the customer,they cannot be held to any promises.I believe this is another one of their many,many Scams.I had DirectTV for 5 months of pure ***,I have never Disliked a company as much as I Dislike DirectTV.