This is my second letter concerning acct #27601446.I've requested a copy of the call that was made to me from your office to continue my service.

Like I have stated previously I did not break any contract and the transcript will prove this. I was a Direct TV customer for about 3yrs. I was having a lot of billing issues so that's the reason I had call Customer service to discontinued service then I switched to a new location. I set up service with another provider the same day.

I was solicit by Direct TV two hrs later for me to continue my service with them. The representative apologized and showed concern about the problem I had for me to discontinue my service. She states they were will to do what it takes for me to remain the loyal customer I was. Basically, she told me since I've been a customer for so long, the receiver that I had was very old and she would replace it for me, give me HD access, DVR and six month of movie channels complimentary.

I agreed to stay, but only if I did not have anymore billing errors. Well the problems continued, I was getting charges for services I did not even have plus instead of 6 months movie channel only received 3 months. Nothing changed so I decided to try another provider. Now I'm being told I'm breaking a contract.

This representative has made a bad name with me for Direct TV. Customer service has always been good about fixing all the problems I've had but I was not aware this was going to be another two year contract, this was never mention in the RECORDED CALL, if I would have known I would have never reconnected my service.

I never receive the HD access or the DVR service she mentioned.This negative info cause me to get denied on a loan application for my first home which cause me the 1st time tax credit I was entitle to.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments