Direct TV charged me the full monthly bill and I have no signal or sometimes bad signal. I called and they wanted to charge me $79.00 to come out and check my equipment.

And on top of that the amount it is going to cost just to replace what is broken now. I do not no how long the replacement is going to last me. Now the only reason I got direct TV is because of those channels that I am having trouble seeing.

I all ready miss a whole lot of soccer games. I ask to get off early from work just to watch a blank screen.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84121

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.