Direct TV is using a service plan scam. Their equipment is faulty and now they want customers to buy a service plan to send out a service technician.

If you do not want to fall in this trap, do not sign up with Direct TV. They are a bunch crooks.

I can not wait for my contract to end in May. I would leave now but they will charge an outrageous amount to get out early.

I can not get the prime channels like CNN, Oxgen, We, Lifetime, USA, BET, or other channels with movies but I can get other channels and they claim something is wrong with the satellite and will have to send a technician.

I will have to pay since they never told me I needed a service package when I signed a two yr contract with them. However, no one ever mentioned this to me before. I find it funny that I can get other channels.

This is just a scam to get people to sign up to pay their sorry equipment.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more