Direct TV took over $500 from my bank account this week!!!I had a past due balance of $140 which I unfortunately could not afford and NEVER authorized a deduction.....I am in fear of losing my house because I need this money for my mortgage payment and they're telling me they can give me a partial refund, however it will take 30 DAYS!!!!!

I spoke with 3 reps.....was put on hold for rediculously unacceptable periods of time.....disconnected and ... Oh so frustrated!

What kind of company in this economy can afford this type of service, or lack of and to take money from individuals trying to make ends meet!!!Criminals!!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee, United States #218590

THEY TOOK 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND THIS MADE ME LATE ON RENT.. I DID NOT AUTHORIZED THIS AT ALL.. THIS IS THEFT!

#193864

Get in touch with your bank and ask them if you can reverse the charges on DirectTv tell them you did not authorize DTV to deduct this from your account!Some banks will let you do this others won't. If they do you may have to close the account to keep DTV from reapplying the charges.you can settle with the bank later. If your bank won't let you do this,get in touch by phone with your local "troubleshooter" your local newspaper or local tv stations has one and explain your situation to them.I hope this helps