Selma, Alabama

Direct tv stole $178.00 out of my checking account.I lost my job a few months ago and was 3 months behind, but payments were only 29.99 per month, so that equals to right at 90.00 dollars for 3 months.

They used my debit card number that I had used to pay previous bills. Everything that I had in my account is bouncing, the bank wont stop the 30.00 dollar overdrafts because they say I had an account with direct tv. Please, just stop!!!! I cant find a job anywhere and am getting $229.00 weekly for unemployment, they took practically one check and are causing me to lose a couple more because of overdraft fees.

I feel like ***, it's not a good day.

Thank you direct tv.Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Be smart, go to your bank, close your current account and open a new one that Direct TV does not have access to. Next time never give your debit card or any other electronic fund transfer information to a major corporation, if you do you will get hammered at some point.

First, Directv doesn't receive these posts.You need to contact them directly if you want to say something.

Second, Directv didn't steal anything.

Check your customer agreement, which I found a copy of at Directv.com/agreements. In that agreement on section 5 it says that you authorize them to use payment info you have provided to collect an outstanding balance upon your cancellation.

All companies consider continious non payment voluntary cancellation.

You probably won't get your money back from Directv since you owed them it, so I would check with your bank about helping with the overdraft fees.Many banks have a courtesy waiver available one time per account or one time per year