Direct TV is NOT customer friendly. Signed up and never got equipment or phone calls three times over a19 day time frame. Lost 2 work days, 1 day off, all wasted waiting for some one to show up. Customer service sups. e-mailed Corporate, I e-mailed corp. and still no response. Just canceled my order.

I suggest you do some homework and ask around in your area, if there are any problems.

After not even getting any reply from the corporate customer support team, I quit!!

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COST

I am looking into DISH Network now.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #54126

It's funny because my parents had the same problem.They wanted the 3 room service plan but instead someone told the guy that they only got the 2 room service plan....

Which is what they had all along before they even wanted the 3 room plan. So, they basically paid for what they already had. They had to reschedule the set up more than twice because the guy didn't show up.

The first time it happened they did not have the equipment but scheduled it anyways and the second time I don't know what happened but they didn't show the *** up.The third time they didn't even set the new room up and my parents still paid for it.

well same *** going on with dish network. They did the exact same thing to me. If you ask me they are all rip off artists.