I was looking for cable and rested on the new customer deal provided by Direct TV.Apparently the deal came with a two year contract - my fault for not reading the entire contract prior to accepting service.

The problem is that I moved only four months later into a place that probably would have accepted the Direct TV service, but I was moving to upgrade my life and didn't want a hole in my wall or a ghetto dish on my roof like I was willing to accept in the old place. Anyhow, the contract was cancelled and my debit card was charged for the final bill. Needless to say, I was not expecting that much money to be pulled out of my checking account only 10 days after cancellation so, it created a massive financial hardship that they cared nothing about.

"It's in the contract".I didn't even get the option of saving up for such an enormous bill, they just took it.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #146054

THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING??????????? IF YOUR SO SNOOTY ABOUT YOUR NEW PLACE SHUT UP AND PAY YOUR BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry