I was looking for cable and rested on the new customer deal provided by Direct TV. Apparently the deal came with a two year contract - my fault for not reading the entire contract prior to accepting service.

The problem is that I moved only four months later into a place that probably would have accepted the Direct TV service, but I was moving to upgrade my life and didn't want a hole in my wall or a ghetto dish on my roof like I was willing to accept in the old place. Anyhow, the contract was cancelled and my debit card was charged for the final bill. Needless to say, I was not expecting that much money to be pulled out of my checking account only 10 days after cancellation so, it created a massive financial hardship that they cared nothing about.

"It's in the contract". I didn't even get the option of saving up for such an enormous bill, they just took it.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #146054

THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING??????????? IF YOUR SO SNOOTY ABOUT YOUR NEW PLACE SHUT UP AND PAY YOUR BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry