Not only did the DVR quit working withing 110 days the first time (they have a 90 day waranty) but so did the next THREE.One replacement came non functional.

But the satalite was never alligned properly to begin with and I had terrible reception if at all when it rained or was cloudy. Now two years later after my 24mo commitment is up and I cancel they want to charge me for a early cancelation. They say everytime you get a new DVR it starts your 24mo. commitment over again.

What a joke. Stay away from Direct tv. Every time I had to call customer service it was fumble your way through 10 minutes of automated garbage to talk to a customer service rep who transfered you to a tech who gave me the same story, not until my last DVR broke did I actually talk to someone who knew what they were talking about and figured out that my sat. had never been aligned properly as well as never to push the red reset button like all the other techs had said to do.

I believe they know they are sending out bad product in their DVR's and it is a way to eek more money out of us for service we can not count on even having. The fact that this company still has clients is a testomoney to how *** we can be as persons.

Run away from DIRECT TV they are crooks.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments