Coverage Area
Style and Design

DIRECT TV IS THE WORSE SERVICE OF ANY KIND PERIOD,,,, I WAS LIED TO TO PERSUADE ME TO SWITCH FROM DISH NETWORK,,,, AS SOON AS MY CONTRACT IS OVER I AM SWITCHING BACK TO DISH,,, AS DISH IS HALF THE COST WITH MUCH BETTER SERVICE,,, I KNEW WHEN AT&T TOOK IT OVER IT WOULD GO FROM TERRIBLE TO WORSE,, ,INDEED IT HAS,,,, THEY HAVE EVEN TRIED TO CHARGE ME INSURANCE ON EQUIPMENT THAT THEY CHARGE ME RENT ON, I WAS LIVID, THEY TOOK IT OFF REAL FAST ,I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DIRECT TV TO ANYONE,,, ,IN FACT I THINK THAT I WILL MAKE ME A YARD SIGN FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, HATING ON THEM,,,, ,NEVER AGAIN DISH NETWORK, SHOVE IT,, !!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreliable service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1236260

I don't watch one dimensional television like Fox News or MSNBC, but I do not like a blank Direct TV screen either!Direct TV sucks plain and simple along with their parent company (AT&T) which combined services long before being able to broadcast or bill correctly.

I was scammed into changing to Direct in June of 2016 and my bill has been wrong every month since.It takes several calls each month to get the amount I need to pay corrected and then it is the same problem the next month with poor TV service off and on the whole time.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1236213

I have literally been on the phone on hold for, no joke, 3 hours!!!!Trying to talk to someone.

Our Genie isn't connecting to the satellite and every time the automated chick "transfers" me, it goes to a busy signal or I wait on hold, on speaker, for hours. No joke it's been 3 hours and no one can help. All I need is a service call because there is nothing wrong with our satellite and I've reset 3 times, unplugged and re plugged in 3 times and still no channels. This has nothing to do with payment, it keeps saying satellite error and that "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties and we will restore service as soon as possible." I'm pissed and going to request a credit.

Terrible customer service.