Clementon, New Jersey

I have been a DTV subscriber for many years and I ust say there support has become pretty *** shabby.

I had problems for over a month now.First they send a piece of *** refurbed unit that did not work

I replaced all cables,Realigbed dish,still did not work

Went out and bought a new HDDVD and all they say is were sorry for you inconvenience and to send back your refurbed unit for no refund on your time and money spent on buying new cable and hardware or we will charge you for there box.

Stay away from them,They are ruthless and only concerned about the money

Mike m

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.