Blairstown, New Jersey

Direct TV has just caused us to go to Dish immediately after the election.DTV has opted to block FOX News this morning (11/4/2016).

I contacted DTV, they simply said they are experiencing "technical difficulties". With only one channel? The channel that tells the truth on Clinton's treasonous acts? You must think we are all ***, not so......

Now they decide to block access. I know Stephenson (DTV, CEO) is a big liberal guy that supports HRC, but this is sick.

This is near blue print as to how Venezuela became what it is today.So long as I have the ability to opine using my monthly subscriber fees, GOODBYE Direct TV, this is censorship at the highest levels........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Kent, Washington, United States #1236306

cnn is down also, ch 202. so whats your theory exactly? msnbc is up though.......

to Anonymous Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #1236657

MSNBC is a socialist commie channel for tools.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1236291

same thing happened to us this morning, same lame excuse.

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #1236277

Having the same *** problem. Seems very odd that FOX News would be the only channel they'd be having a problem with.

CORRUPTION RUNS DEEP. TIME FOR THE SHOOTING TO START!

Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States #1236269

I believe that this is true no fox service in key states before the election.

Ashland City, Tennessee, United States #1236267

Yep, same story here in Tennessee.We are in the process of selling our home, and had planned to bring Direct TV with us, NOT ANYMORE!!!!

I don't appreciate these games they are playing.I'll GO WITHOUT cable or switch to Comcast before I pay them another DIME!!!