Directv - Direct TV Tech

I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on Tuesday, 3 kids no cable!

For real? word to direct TV, which I will be sending them a letter with these pics, I pay $90+ a month for your service, which I cannot afford but keep it to make my kids happy for Dragon Ball -Z-Budda Kai Pie or whatever show that is, and u cant afford to pay a qualified tech with at least 1/2 a brain, to do installations. It looks like bozo the clown decided to practice his balloon animals with my cable wires or perhaps a boy scout was trying to earn his knot tying badge. When I called for the 3rd time today, this *** Dalton from Florida says "sorry ma'am but that's the earliest date we can give you, but you are eligible for a free receiver.

it will only cost you shipping and handling and increase your bill by $17 a month, oh no wait I'm sorry it will only increase your bill by $10 a month." My words to this Dalton character from Florida "stop right there are you really trying to sell me a package that will increase my bill when the *** that your people installed doesn't work????!! I want someone higher than you with more intelligence RIGHT NOW!" Mr. "more intelligence" gets on the phone..."Ma'am we have people calling for tech support all up the east coast and we cant get to them either." Me- if you look at my address I am in NM- THE DESERT!

then he proceeds to tell me that It took his tech 2 weeks to get to him during his move....SERIOUSLY!!!????I hung up the phone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #258186
Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197233 Cincinnati, Ohio

1 less dish than mine the pole sticking out isn't mine it's direct tv but they want to charge me wkr too lazy to go in crawl space to hook up the dish that was there but he took the dish and left the pole "small claims court"

0 0 Reply

Nov 20, 2014 #903352

Call and ask for the retention department, threaten to cancel if they can't make you happy. I keep a monthly record of how many times may service is interrupted bc the signal is lost, I notate the day, time and how long it was out, I call every month and give them this info, they credit me back for the total amount of interrupted service. Why would I pay for an entire month when there are times I can't use it?

1 0 Reply

Nov 20, 2014 #903586

Anonymous!!!! Yes you i wouldnt want anyone to know my name either whats wrong do you think dtv will see your post and shut down your little scam!!!! No there are lots of low life like you it eventually resolves its self ... First thing ! DirecTV has lost signal less than any other provider in a 12m period and you can still watch your recorded shows.... Seems you have a lot of time on your hands ....maybe if you had to pay for the time you watch TV more than usual you would not be so petty. I bet you take ADVANTAGE of every free weekend for premium channels !!! For some reason you feel you are entitled to something maybe you should just cancel why would you stay with a company that you would have to keep a log of how much time you dont have service .,.what's up did you use up your value with dish if???) Its people like you that cause everyone to pay more for services sucking the system dry feeling entitled ...maybe you should see what u can get for not watching TV 247..... You get more than you can possibly watch and more than you pay for in 30 days... I'm sure you are just a peach to speak to in the retention dept. Don't worry you wont have to take notes and call for long its short lived ... Make a note of this "The day will come when your account has NO VALUE" Every dollar you suck up with your silly unreasonable sniveling will reflect on the dollar you spend. You like taking notes ,make a note when you need something and you hear "I'm sorry your accouny is not... Show more

1 2 Reply

Aug 10 #1197238 Cincinnati, Ohio

Called retention they want me to pay for they carelessness

0 0 Reply
Lazy parent

Aug 30, 2011 #336694

sounds like you only keep direct tv to babysit your kids...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about