I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date.so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on Tuesday, 3 kids no cable!
For real? word to direct TV, which I will be sending them a letter with these pics, I pay $90+ a month for your service, which I cannot afford but keep it to make my kids happy for Dragon Ball -Z-Budda Kai Pie or whatever show that is, and u cant afford to pay a qualified tech with at least 1/2 a brain, to do installations. It looks like bozo the clown decided to practice his balloon animals with my cable wires or perhaps a boy scout was trying to earn his knot tying badge. When I called for the 3rd time today, this *** Dalton from Florida says "sorry ma'am but that's the earliest date we can give you, but you are eligible for a free receiver.
it will only cost you shipping and handling and increase your bill by $17 a month, oh no wait I'm sorry it will only increase your bill by $10 a month." My words to this Dalton character from Florida "stop right there are you really trying to sell me a package that will increase my bill when the *** that your people installed doesn't work????!! I want someone higher than you with more intelligence RIGHT NOW!" Mr. "more intelligence" gets on the phone..."Ma'am we have people calling for tech support all up the east coast and we cant get to them either." Me- if you look at my address I am in NM- THE DESERT!
then he proceeds to tell me that It took his tech 2 weeks to get to him during his move....SERIOUSLY!!!????I hung up the phone!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "I HATE DIRECTV.. Its sprinkling out and i get this (see pic).. 2hrs without service. And their customer service is the worst. But here I sit locked into a contract...."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."