I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date.so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on Tuesday, 3 kids no cable!
For real? word to direct TV, which I will be sending them a letter with these pics, I pay $90+ a month for your service, which I cannot afford but keep it to make my kids happy for Dragon Ball -Z-Budda Kai Pie or whatever show that is, and u cant afford to pay a qualified tech with at least 1/2 a brain, to do installations. It looks like bozo the clown decided to practice his balloon animals with my cable wires or perhaps a boy scout was trying to earn his knot tying badge. When I called for the 3rd time today, this *** Dalton from Florida says "sorry ma'am but that's the earliest date we can give you, but you are eligible for a free receiver.
it will only cost you shipping and handling and increase your bill by $17 a month, oh no wait I'm sorry it will only increase your bill by $10 a month." My words to this Dalton character from Florida "stop right there are you really trying to sell me a package that will increase my bill when the *** that your people installed doesn't work????!! I want someone higher than you with more intelligence RIGHT NOW!" Mr. "more intelligence" gets on the phone..."Ma'am we have people calling for tech support all up the east coast and we cant get to them either." Me- if you look at my address I am in NM- THE DESERT!
then he proceeds to tell me that It took his tech 2 weeks to get to him during his move....SERIOUSLY!!!????I hung up the phone!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "My name is Ronnie Coleman I'm calling from Hopkinsville Kentucky to visit in the whole John Silver's 713 at approximately 50 + 9 the young lady that was there this..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."