2.0

I had an outage on my tv, called direct tv and the first thing I said was NOT to call the home phone because I was not there, gave them my cell number and when I got no call I found out that they Called the home phone like idiots, So finally called my cell number to tell me they would be at the house by 12.30, my mother called and said there were at the house, I told her to tell him that I was down the street about 2 minutes, when she went to tell the tech, he had left, Called Direct TV and complained, they said they would make it high priority next time, got a call saying the tech would be there from 1.30 to 2.I got to the house at 1.25, the tech had already came at 1.20 and left again, I called and complained again, the service said they would call him to return, he never came back, I left work early twice for these idiots, I finally cancelled them.

The techs must be on a time frame where when they finish so many calls then they can go home, He couldn't even wait 1 minute.so much for customer service..

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments