I call Direct TV because my bill keeps going up due to my plan changing (not sure how).Automated recording states "look online for all packages".

Come to find out they don't list all online. I discuss canceling and am told that with my "loyalty status" they can give me a deal although the best advertised deal is only for new customers...wait a minute what about the loyalty status??? Eventually as I'm discussing going ahead and canceling I'm then told I'm leasing a non HD receiver and I'll need to send to them.

Come to find out they want it back since I'm canceling or they bill me another $175.They are now sending packaging so I can ship them there old equipment...unbelievable.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I have also been told I am a loyal customer...hahah.I have leased two HD receivers and one HD DVR.

All have failed in the time I have had them. Even though I am paying a monthly lease on these things they charge me $19.95 to send out a refurbished unit. I really got pissed after our DVR went belly up so I called and complained about the worhtless equipment and chrages to my account every time one failed. I was told "Since I am such a loyal customer" I qualify for their latest technology HD DVR.

It is free but they want to charge me shipping and oh yea another 2 year contract.I will be changing pproviders in the very near future and will NEVER go back or reccomend DirectTV.