I cancled my direct tv service because I moved into my partners home which already had direct tv service.They wanted to charge me an early term.

fee, after agreeing not to charge me, my credit card was charged the early term fee. I had to call back and get it credited.

During the move I had to unpack I received a bill for $840.00 for the equipment. I called direct tv right away and was told I had until the 10th to get the equipment back before I would be charged.

So I boxed up the equipment and they had it in their office on the 1st, on that same day my card wash charged $840.00. I called and they said the money would be credited back within 7 to 10 days. When that didn't happen, I called again and they told me it would have to be processed and would take another 7 to 10 days. When I asked for a manager I was transfered to a supervisor Joe #4622, he refused to process the refund without the 7 to 10 day wait again.

When I asked to speak to a manager he refused, with his I am in power attitude.

After looking up the corp phone number I was transfered to the office of the president where the customer service didnt change.No wander they have bad service it starts at the top....

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

i agree - they are the worst on customer service i have even seen. i never get the same answer twice and everyone blames the other. i wish i had never used them.