Direct tv customer service is truly the worst in the universe. The first line of defense they have are "customer service" reps that do everything they can to give you absolutely no help. They just want to get off the phone. I tried e-mail; they cut and paste sales pitches in their replies and give you absolutely no information. I actually e-mailed the investor releations, a few VP's and finally got someone from the office of the president to call me. She was very helpful, but even with that, when the problem got sent back to the senior supervisors, it was totally screwed up again. I disconnected my service right after that. Being the sucker that I am, I wanted the NFL package so badly, I decided to call back Anna in the office of the president (she told me to call back if I ever wanted to reconnect and she would take care of it personally). The number was disconnected, with the genereal switchboard number in it's place! I e-mailed direct tv...one last time today. This is what I got back; totally unacceptable. I'm done.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Reconnect

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Allan S. - 100206379) - 08/18/2008 11:01 AM

Dear Mr. -,

Thanks for writing. The best way to find out about the exciting offers we have for returning customers is to call us at 1-800-739-4388. We have a team of specialists waiting to hear from you so give us a call. If you have it, please have your old DIRECTV account number handy when you call so we can quickly assist you.

Sincerely,

Allan S.

Employee ID 100206379

DIRECTV Customer Service

Catch up to 14 games every week this fall with NFL SUNDAY TICKET, now available at directv.com/nfl

Make the most of DIRECTV by registering your account on directv.com. You'll learn about exclusive online promotions, new features of DIRECTV and the latest programs and packages. Visit www.directv.com/register today.

Customer (James ) - 08/18/2008 09:17 AM

Hello,

This message is for Anna who works in the office of the president. I tried contacting her by phone, however, the number has been disconnected. I had a real bad experience with customer service and disconnected my service about 3 months ago. I may want to come back (NFL package). Anna had asked me to contact her if I did choose to look into coming back. Please forward this on to her.

Jimmy

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments