2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user May 31

I have AGAIN contacted the Credit card used to make the initial payment and they stated " we resent the payment back to direct tv on 5/9/2017.What happens when a payment like this situation is reissued is it goes into the merchants bank and a majority of the time the employees of the company are lazy and do not want to have to call the bank to verify the receipt of the funds which means that they expect the customer to again pay for something they have already paid for .

What they need to do is contact their bank and verify the funds are there that is all it will take them max 10 minutes." I called direct tv and told them that 4 times and they fight and argue with me and tell me to stop lying and that they do not have the payment on my account and I say yes I know it is in your bank you must contact them so that you can verify the funds were received and then it can be posted to the account.

NO ONE WILL HELP ME !that is $157 that is a lot of money to me and they are stealing it all I want is it applied to my directtv account like it should be

Original review posted by user May 27

On April 20th my mother lent me her credit card to pay some bills.The credit card company found it odd that she used her card to pay utilities so they stopped the payments for my cell phone my electric and Direct tv.

When my mother called and advised them that they were authorized they resent the Payments on April 9th . MY Cell service along with the electric company received the payments back and applied them to my account. Direct tv on the other hand claims it was never received . we verified with customer service reps as well as managers at Chase that they DID send the payment to them on April 9th and that it shows they received it .

I call direct tv and they still claim they didn't so they tell me to submit a dispute I advise that i don't want to dispute it because I don't want the Payment back I just want them to reflect the payment on my account they say yes I know that is what it will do. I then wait a few days (and have. Or paid my current bill because they claim I owe them over $300 when in actuality I have already paid $157 of that . So now I have been arguing with them for over 10 days and they have now turned off my cable !

They have in my eyes stolen $157 from me and it is completely unacceptable for them to do so! They by far have the worst customer service, and the most jacked up service I have ever seen! And still no one is able to explain to me how chase shows that they paid the bill but direct tv claims they never received it still! I even submitted to direct tv the statement showing that the $157 was returned but then repaid on 5/9/2017.

Not to mention their reps are rude and condicending!If you could I would stay away from them

Review about: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Billing, That they stole money from me, No help, Are lazy and want to do as little as possible.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments