THE NFL TICKET FOR FREE!IS BULL !!

THE AD,S NOW SHOW A PERSON TRYING TO PICK UP A COIN THAT WAS GLUED DOWN, THEY CALLED HIM A MINISER TO TIGHT TO PAY FOR NFL, BUT NOW HE COULD GET IT FOR NOTHING. BUT WHEN I CALLED I COULD NOT ,I WAS NOT A NEW CUSTOMER. I SAID THIS IS MISS, ADDVERTISMENT,FIRST PERSON SAID WELL WE CANT GET IT ALL IN THE AD. IAM PISSED OFF, THEY CAN RUN ADS TO SUCKER YOU IN AND SWITCH.

THE BBB. SHOULD BE NOTAFIDE. I PAY BAY THE MONTH BUT IF I WOULD SIGN A TWO YEAR CONTRACT ,THEN THIS WOULD BE A NEW COSTOMER. THATS *** AGAIN, I PAY MY BILL EACH MOUTH, NEVER LATE.

BUT COSUMERS LIKE US, GET OFFERED, HALF PRICE.THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #551688

Satellite fan you are missing the point.Direct tv is bad.

They DESIRE ...FEAST over their existing customer base. They want to woo you in and once have you treat you like jack ***. I became a new in March. I asked about Red Zone.

They said call back in a month for offering details. I didn't really care about NFL Ticket. Comcast charged me $6 a month for RED ZONE a month last year. Now all new customers get NFL TICKET & RED ZONE FREE.

I am a month old customer just wanting RED ZONE. Sorry $300.

Treating me like *** on phone...." oh well" we have you til 2014 with contract and everyuthing is what it is.

Does the ad mention "restrictions may apply" cause my daily ads from tv in the mail, from all sorts of retailers include that.Not any misconduct, it catches peoples attention.

Developed to get 10 people to ask about it, sign 1 person to it. Now do you feel its worth full price? What about half price? If not, then just don't get it.

Should they offer it free to everyone?

If so, simple marketing shows your bill would go up, then because you are not in contract you woul cancel.Smart move on their part.