I was told on my initial contact with DT that I could and would receive Cincinnati stations.I was told I could get inter net services for one low price.

After it was installed I found out the girl on the phone did not know what she was talking about. Also the 29.95 never happens!!!!!!!! After one year they raise your rate to 69.95 and remind you that you are in a 2 year contract. My second receiver has never worked I only get 5 stations on my up stair TV, they want 50.00 to come and fix their faulty equipment.

This has been the worse "deal" of my life.BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I agree with you, DTV lies to their customers to get them to sign up and then don't honor their end of the deal.You could try filing a complaint with the BBB,FTC and Attorney General in your state.One may answer and help you. The one thing you can do is to make sure DTV does not have your bank account# or credit card# if they have these now,change the numbers or change banks and do not give them the new#'s. Also pay them with money orders and keep all receipts.It is almost impossible to get any money back from them after they have taken it from the customers accounts.