No CNN this morning. Why only CNN? I keep getting a code 920 and a message that the satellite is not receiving the guide for the last 4 hours. But I have the guide! The guide is on! I called DIRECTTV and no one answers! What is going on? Is DIRECTTV in with the Republican Party and have fixed this election? I just want an answer to when they think that CNN will be back up.

What is happening? Is this another Cyber attack from Russia or the Republican Party? DIRECTV may be run by a bunch of right wing bigots!

This message is intended for DIRECTTV not Pissed Off.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv tv service at Directv was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

hey democrap, republicans dont act that way. Fox news has been off air on directv since 5am this morning.