Twice now Direct TV stole money from me, they took $499 the first time, $299 this time.

I used mover's connection, and followed Direct TV's instruction to "Re-unify" my account.

This is the excuse they use, they say I cancelled my service which I did not, still have Direct TV service. Worst company ever.

Hours of phone calls with no effect, they repeat the same criminal behavior. Now I am going to have to cancel my credit card completely.

I am writing my Congressman, fat lot of good it will do.

Absolutely my worst experience ever.NEVER EVER give direct TV your credit card info, you will regret it forever, as I do.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

They took my mortgage payment, cost me almost %150 in charges, and left me almost $300 in the red.I am unemployed, my husband is disable, and he was going in for surgery the next day after I found this out.

We had to go to the hospital on fumes. WHen I called Directv about this, I was treated horribly and pretty much told "too bad".

I did not authorize them to bankrupt me.They are one of the worst money hungry companies I have ever spoke to.

They cleaned out my unemployment debit card right before Christmas because I made a payment on someone else's account with my debit card!WTH???

CRIMINALS!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DIRECT TV