I am so pissed right now because I cancelled my direct tv service shortly after installing it because the dish was installed incorrectly, my hd box was not working most of the time, and i couldnt get someone out to my house to actually fix anything.I cancelled service the same day I signed up for comcast cable.

they sent me a final bill in the mail for $250 in April, but to be honest, I was in no hurry to pay it. I looked at my checking account today and much to my surprise there is a bank card debit from them for $497. I have been on the phone with them all day. I get conveniently disconnected at times and this last "supervisor" tells me that there is no documented history of me even cancelling service.

they refuse to reverse charges or to tell me what the charges are for!! they should be closed down. i am so upset. i am bouncing things in my account!!

what can we do???

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

lesterswan
Mouchamps, Pays De La Loire, France #12835

I am in the same boat.they took money out with my authorization twice.

They have taken 388.74 out twice.

I am told I will get 388.74 back, but will take 6 to 8 weeks, can you believe that!I would love help from anyone :cry

Ocilla, Georgia, United States #12614

How did they get access to your checking account. Did you give them info? If so, you must have known that they could/would be debiting your account for payment?