I made an order over phone to have direct tv installed in my home,but when the technician showed up at my house he didn't have the equipment I was promised.The technician was very professional and put me in touch with direct tv who told me an additional cost to almost $300 was necessary to complete my order.I have TiVo in my home and the technician told me that he didn't have the card to switch over to direct tv and that he didn't have the wireless genie the salesman over the phone promised me .I told him to leave and that I would call direct tv during the week since this was saturday and the people I wanted to speak with weren't in on the weekend.Fastforward to during the week.I spent more than forty minutes on the phone with three different people who didn't have a answer for me and put me in touch with the wrong departments.I have the feeling this employment is being outsourced to foreign countries since I couldn't understand much of what they were trying to convey to me.I'm very very very disappointed with the experience overall.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments