Marshall, Michigan
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Today, I spent 2 hours at the phone waiting for a supervisor after talked to 4 other people over the phone and after been transferred several times.My only question was about the status on my Visa redeem card $200 status.

I got different answers from all of them. One of the service people told me that my card was ailed to me and should be in my mailbox which was a lie because it was never shipped.

Anyway, you may pay more to get service from Direct TV competitors but it worth.Believe me, I changed from Dish because it was more expensive and I regret every day.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "bad service and not trustfull" of directv reward card. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv reward card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments