Moved from our home,contacted direct TV and I requested the address to send the HD receivers and remote back to Direct TV, and was told they would send me the necessary shipping container so as to send it back.Lo and behold its been three months and I haven't received it,But they keep requesting that I pay my bill for the receiver and remote because they have never received them from me. I keep asking to speak to a manager but that never happens.I was a customer of direct TV for over six years,but this doesn't mean anything to them.I owed them no money for programming or late fees, there never were any.Now they say they are going to turn me in to a collection agency,for what reason I don't know.Maybe I should contact DATE LINE to do an INVESTIGATIVE REPORT on Direct TV

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Aww *** just file ch 7 like I did were screwed anyway they're all a part of the illuminity anyway

I think that is a great idea!I'd love to see Dateline get involved and do a report.Maybe Dateline can get something done.

It seems no one will even bother to try and help the consumer not our elected officials, the BBB,or the FTC.The Attorney Generals files class action lawsuits sometimes but this is a mere slap on the wrist for Direct and the customer ends up getting nothing.

I also strongly suspect a lot of banks and credit card companies get kickbacks from DTV and work on their behalf.I wish you luck and please let us know what happens.