My husband sent in a payment by mistake since we had dumped Direct TV and I have a balance of $90 that they have reduced to $60 because everytime I call they charge me and then tell me that it adds 6 weeks to the return.I have been waiting since last August for my refund and still not a dime.

I dumped them because of awful service and now I cannot get my money back. I have only the 1-800 number that is listed because they tell me there is not other phone numbers to call. They will not give me names but a code number.

I ask to speak to a manager and they tell me I cannot speak to anyone else because that is all that can be done.Liars, Liars, Liars.Pissed in GA.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

i overpayed them by two payments by mistake and asked it to be refund first person did nothing second person acting like they put in the request and said it takes up to 10 days,third person says oh no we dont refund money on accounts asked for supervisor and after waiting about 30 minutes before they ever got me one.I need my 212.60 overpayment back into my account this is a very nasty way of doing business