I have been a DTV customer since 1997.Last year I agreed to an upgrade to an HD Receiver.

I have had constant problems with the reception since, and have spent hours on hold and working with technicians over the phone to troubleshoot. When they finally sent a tech, they had the nerve to charge me a "surprise" fee for the service call, and it never fixed the problem. I wrote two letters, which were responded to with a form letter that made it obvious no real person had even read my complaint. A year later, the receiver is finally broken for good, and DTV is making me wait two weeks for a technician, and won't allow me out of my two year contract so that I can seek better service with another company.

They say it will cost me $240.00 to terminate the lease early, even if the equipment they leased me has never worked properly. When you lease real estate, the landlord has to make repairs, so why doesn't DTV have to repair their faulty equipment? Seems to me, they have no regard for customers.

I'm stuck with no service, and they didn't even offer to take two weeks' charge of my bill--horrible company.They care NOTHING for existing customers, only for new ones.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments