I don't have an account with Direct TV and I've never had one in the past.I get automated calls from them every single day, several times per day.

They start calling at 8am and sometimes call as late as 10pm. I have called Direct TV many times now and told them they have an incorrect number and to stop calling me but they won't listen. I need these calls to stop!

I've already reported them to my state attorney general and the FTC.Can someone tell me how to get this company to leave me alone?

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Hellier, Kentucky, United States #691208

To stop the calls call the number that called u back..not customer service they can't stop it.....tell them you just got this number and your receiving collection calls and if they could remove it ......and most of all BE POLITE!....rude=more calls ....its not the reps fault your getting calls...TRUST ME ...in no way do I represent dtv

One of the times that I called, they told me that I must have a recycled phone number.They are trying to collect a bill.

It's noon right now and I have received 4 calls since 8am.

I called them at 8:30am and asked to speak to a manager about this.I was told that a manager would contact me within a few minutes but I still haven't received a call.

You didn"t say if they are trying to collect a bill or to sell their services.You might call your phone co and ask about putting a block on your number so they can not call.

Hellier, Kentucky, United States #691208

It's noon right now and I have received 4 calls since 8am.

It is possible you have a recycled phone number. Or someone is using your personal info. I know about someone who has been using our address, so we've received all of his bills since we moved into our house almost 10 years ago