Cabazon, California

Direct TV left me a message that my HD service would be discontinued unless it was upgraded. I spent a whole day waiting for them to arrive. They finally called at 4 pm. That were at a house we lived in 3 years prior. Not sure why, they moved the service to the new house for us.

Next, we spend 2 nights, a total of 3 hours on the phone to have them fix the problem on the phone. They ended up taking away all our stations.

Than they came out on a Sunday to try to fix. The service man can give us a new receiver, put could not upgrade the dish, since that was a problem, it just wasted our time.

Than they scheduled a Friday to install the new dish and 2 new receivers in the house. But it has to be 2 different service calls. The 1st showed up to install the new dish, but the 2nd never showed or returned my calls.

Now they are scheduled once again to show up Thursday between 4 pm - 8 pm to install the new receivers. They show up at 1 pm!!! and they can't install the receivers. There work order is wrong!!

This all takes place over 5 weeks.

Don't ever go with Direct TV unless you want to grow old before your time.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments