Direct TV sucks!!! All they do is lie to and cheat the customer.

We have only had them since 11/08, and it is the worst mistake ever. Our DVR receiver won't work because of a download we received on 12/23/08. Called and they sent a tech. out with a new DVR receiver, and it worked perfectly until we received the first download. Immediately it started doing the exact same thing as the old one.

We can't use the DVR, and everytime we change the channel, we have to turn the receiver off and then back on. For 4 months they have been saying that their "engineers" are aware of the issue and working on it, but nothing has changed.

I'm telling you, they must have the more incompetent people on the planet working for them as engineers if it takes them 4 months and counting to fix a problem they created.

They also said that we have been receiving double rebates for the last 4 months which is not indicated on my bills.

I am filing a complaint with the State Attorney General's office and the Better Business Bureau.

If you have experienced any problems with Direct TV, please join me. If they get enough complaints, maybe they will do something.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

it makes no sense why you have to pay $299 for a dvr receiver to lease it for $10 a month and you mean to tell me I don't even get to keep it. Now check this out; my receiver breaks down direct tv replaces it and then tells me I have to start my 24 month contract over with them. THIS IS A BUNCH OF BBBBUUUUULLLLL!!!!

yeah like how they charge you 200 bucks for receivers that you pay a monthly lease on