They have the worst customer service of anyone I know.They are not helpful at all, just transfer you around.

I have been trying to get a refund since August.

But still after make 5 phone calls, no one knows why I haven't been issued a refund check, again I am told to call the billing department.Then I am put on hold for 15 minutes, talk to someone, am cut off, call back and try to get the same person and that person is on the phone with someone else so I have to start my story all over again...they suck!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

i ordered wildblue internet direct tv van came and half-assed installed net.during which they cut my direct tv cable and tried to fix it and that lasted two days.

direct tv sent tech out he spliced cable back together and put silicon on it flopped it on the ground said it wasn't dry handed me some zip ties and told i'd have to bury the cable myself.I told the guy iwas disabled and spent half my time in bed...to no avail he left and said he was going to check out his hunting camp and left...wildblue was just as messed up installation was beyond sloppy, called direct tv said no longer their problem and to call wildblue even though direct tv tech did the work...do not get involved with this company you WILL be sorry