At the beginning you have a very cheap few months, and then, BINGO, you hit the jack pot, but not in a positive way!You hit the jack pot with over pricing and no local channels!

I wanted to watch the playoffs and of course they block the channels right in time! ***! Thieves! They take all your money and your channels that are part of your package!

Where is my money back for those blocked channels? I have an advisory warning for people thinking of signing, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR DIRECT TV!

AGAIN PEOPLE: AVOID DIRECT TV AT ALL COST IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE CHANNELS YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR!!!!!!!Denise Couture Rochester NH

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1267540

"They take all your money and your channels that are part of your package!"

1.Would you be able to inform what channels were blocked exactly?

"Where is my money back for those blocked channels?"

If you are able to tell me what package you are in like choice, xtra, select, etc.I would be able to tell you how much you pay per channel (It is essentially just take the package price than divide by channel count, Which you can find on their website.) that way I can tell you how much money you would be needing back for any blocked channels, And also I can then tell you that you would need to call directv and just 0 a bunch of times to get past their automated phone system, then ask the representative to transfer you to the contract department for information when you contract ends once you have given the representative information to pull up your account so they can transfer you.

(Even if you are not in an agreement the contract department is always able to make sure you stay happy so you don't cancel.)