Washington, District Of Columbia

When I started service with these people it was nothing but a disaster from the start. First off, the technicians who came to install my receivers were fighting with one another swearing and screaming to each other outside my house.

My neighbbors came outside to see what was going on because they were so loud. Apparently the one guy tore the van apart and that pissed off the other guy off. BIG DEAL! So if that wasn't bad enough he never installed my second line so I could properly use TVO.

I had to call back and complain and set up another appointment for someone to come out. Then when I ordered my package I was never told of this redemption rebate I had to fill out on line in oder to recieve a cheaper rate. (which made my bill $18 more) Apparently they sent me 3 bills which I did not receive so they called me threatning to shut service off. I explained I never got the bill and I asked them to call me back the next day so I could deposit the money.

Well they never called back, instead they just shut my service off. So I called pissed off and the guy RON who I spoke to was a complete *** just like the technicians who came out to my house. I would NEVER refer DirecTV to anyone.

Unfortunatly I have a 2 year contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Rebate.

Comments