I was not a happy customer after moving my service and them messing up my moving orders, I paid my bill and would not let them do anything to renew my contract.I had finally had enough of their reruns and channels that no one would watch, I contacted them a few weeks ago and asked when my month that I prepaid for was up so I could get cable turned on and get rid of this mess.

I was told 8/21/12, so i was waiting for that time to get cable. My service was shut off on the 9th and could not get my service canceled, I was told that I had to pay another bill before they could cancel my account. Needless to say I went to the cable office this morning and got cable and yanked all of this equipment out of my house that did not work worth a ***!

After being a customer for almost 10 years, I will never have anything to do with this company again and I will tell everybody I know about this and advise to never get this service, I hope they go down as bad as they claim Dish tv has.Tim Gould a former customer

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments