Was told by DIRECTTV that I would not be charged for remainder of my contract due to lack of reception only to be billed almost $400.00 after I had to cancel my service.Customer Care was not helpful and has refused to credit back the bill.

I had 3 employees including a manager tell me I would not be charged since I had a technician come out and try to correct the problem.They have refused to credit my credit card even though I had cancelled permission for them to charge the card any fees.

They are a scam.....

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

File a disput with your credit card,your card is obligated to do this and return your money to your account pending their investigation,You may have to close the cc after the money is returned to prevent DTV from recharging after the cc's investigation is over if not found in your favor. Something sililar happened to me,and I found out that you cannot always trust your credit card because they will often favor with DTV for a fee and you can never believe anything DTV tells you. hope this helps

It is my whole hearted belief that DTV has too much power for anyone to ever fight them,it has been tried over and over again.there has been numerous class action law suits filed and DTV found guilty and fined million of dollars in fines and ordered to change thier contracts listing all hidden fees in bold print, but this does not stop them,this is a mere slap on the wrist for them,they come back with more scams for the customer.The best thing anyone can do is get rid of them but keep internet service and tell everyone you know not to fall for their scams.

A lot of people,myself including have purchased a Roku streaming video player from Amazon or Walmart and gotten an indoor antenna for the local channels.

I wish you luck if you think you can possibly do anything to stop DTV.