Av. Pedro De Heredia #31C-22, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Coverage Area

I wanted to get Internet and Tv so I called xfinity and direct tv to compare prices and services.I got my price from xfinity which was not so cheap so then I called Direct Tv and spoke to a salesperson in turn he gave me a great deal or I should say it sounded like a great deal.

Well they I gave them my information with my address and phone number and he told me yes you can have internet and tv service. I was happy and agreed. I gave him my credit card and they charged it. Needless to say there was no internet in my area and the became rude and passed me around for 3 hours plus.

I kept getting told that they have partners they work with can do something and again got a run around and hung up on. Everyone I spoke to could not even hardly speak english except for 1 person. I kept calling back and continued to get hung up on and or put on hold for over 20 plus minutes at a time. I finally got through again on one of my multiple call backs and the salesperson started getting frustrated when I asked him questions and started cursing at me as if I was a nobody and asked me what the "F" do I want do.

I told him to cancel my service and return my money back on my credit card. You could here the other team members in the background laughing away as if I was a joke. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DIRECT TV OR ATT FOR ANY SERVICE. I have never been more humiliated in my life as I had with these people.

ALL LIARS JUST TO MAKE A SALE. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND WILL BE CALLING THE FCC/FTC.

THIS IS NOT OVER..OH THEN THEY TELL ME IT WILL BE 5 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO RETURN MY MONEY....BS

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor sales tactics all lies, Put you on hold forever, Dont care about the consumer, 3 hours to try to get issue resolved.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments