Consumers beware!!! I have tried since 9/09 to resolve any overcharge.

3 employees have confirmed the credit due, but I never receive it. Now they say credit is not due!! What happened is that we received HD receivers that never worked and when they were replaced we were chgd $69 plus $49 install. DirectTv rep said we should have had the protection plan for 5.99 per month to replace them at n/c.

There is definitely something wrong with this picture-literally. My suggestion is to not get HD receivers.But if you do return it immediately and don't let them talk you into just resetting receiver if it doesn't work.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Comments

I have been sitting on the phone for 20 minutes trying to resolve an overcharge. I called to question rate increase.

I was told they cannot help the rate increase but they would give me three months of free showtime.

I said I did not want and never did watch any movies and then got chraged for two months instead of getting it for free. I am still sitting on the phone.

:? DIRECTV IS BECOMING AS DYSFUNCTIONAL AS CABLE TV. I have been trying for 3 days to get help with setting up the remote to work my sound system.

The sound system work before DIRECTV moved my service to a new location. I have spend hours trying to get someone to help me from the PROTECTION PLAN.