DirecTV gave made a clerical error and automatically withdrew $215 from my checking account.I spent an hour and a half being bounced from customer service clerk to customer service clerk.

Each telling me they would be able to fix the problem. No one could refund the money.

Long story short 3 1/2 weeks later, I still have no refund and no compensation for the time I spent dealing with them or the incompetency of their staff. They all just brush me off and say "so sorry".They continue to push me off on another "resolution specialist". And it is more expensive for me to get out of my contract and find alt.

TV service than to stay.And they know that.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Jourdanton, Texas, United States #9663

DO NOT GET DIRECT TV SERVICE!!You will regret it.

The reception is horrible (when you actually have service) and the customer service is even worse. I have problems with my service every other month and getting the issue resolved takes weeks. One day I stopped getting my HD channels, this was after they sent a software upgrade. They charged me $80 for a technician to come out.

A month later, I stopped getting local channels, after being on the phone for 2 hours trouble-shooting the issue, it was finally resolved. Two months later, one receiver went out, then another month passed, and my second receiver went dead. After paying another $80 for a technician to come out, the problem still didn't get resolved. I spent a total of 5 hours on the phone trying to diagnose the problem, and nothing.

Supervisors at direct tv do not waive the technician fees (even when they don't fix anything), nor do they compensate you for your troubles in any way.

I have cancelled my service and switched to Comcast.Save yourself the headache and frustration, go with another service even if it's more expensive.