1.4

Been with this company for 7 years and over all (until recently) I've had no complaints, well that's all changed and I can hardly wait until the best time for me is to change over to some other form of TV use.I have spent the last 2-3 weeks on the phone asking for help, they insist the problem I am having is impossible, even though I am looking right at it.

The update to the genie was disappointing, I was hoping for some more advanced useable functionality. Instead I got the functions that a 5 year old could figure out in 5 minutes. Very sad and I have become so angry at speaking to someone who does not know what they are talking about that I was screaming in the phone. Not something I'm proud of or care to do, BUT!!!!!!!

AS they say "we are so sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you" If I were to hear that one more time, I truly do not know what I would do.So I have given up (probably their plan) and will live with this until I work something else out, and not with them.

Review about: Directv Technical Support.

Preferred solution: fix the problem with a seperate dish from my downstairs neighbor we are sharing the same dish..........

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Stodd1

Run to the hills it only gets worse!

As a Landlord.......

My next contracts will have in bold letters, NO DIRECT TV OR AT&T installations can be performed on this property! If you don't like it, contact this service providers for a rental unit to live in.